Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Problems with Drivers

LiliaRose
Beginner

I updated my windows to Windows 11 And installed all the updates for my drivers. I have never had issues ever with my pc and my driver or cards, but now, my games and programs are Glitching like no tomorrow, I get object glitching, freezes, crashes and my pc is pretty good never had an issue till this last update on my pc. this is my driver information

Any help would be great. 

PROCESSOR

Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 CPU @ 1.30GHz

GRAPHICS

Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello LiliaRose,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to better assist you with this issue, please provide the following information:

Download and run the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15951/19792/intel-processor-diagnostic-tool.html?) and let us know if it passes the test.

As well, with everything updated, please download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos