Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

Problems with Intel Graphics Command Center

LeanAlder
Beginner

Hi guys, i have a problem with the Intel Graphics Command Center, never start when i open the app downloaded for microsoft store the app never open completely, it keep loading for a lot of time

i have a Intel Core i5-8250U with UHD Graphics 620 with the controller ver. 27.20.100.9168 and my windows ver. is 20H2 Comp. 19042.746

I have a DHCP controller and install manually the command center but doesnt work.

Captura de pantalla 2021-02-10 124023.png

I tried uninstalling the command center and the driver controller but nothing works. Thanks for helping 😄

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello LeanAlder

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. 

We recommend that you try a clean installation of the graphics drivers; make sure you completely uninstall them and then install the latest one for your system. You can do the same with the Intel® Graphics Command Center (IGCC), make sure to uninstall the IGCC and the Intel Graphics Control Panel from the Apps & Features section on Windows.

If the issue continues after that, we'll need a report from the system. I'll send you instructions to the e-mail address associated with your community profile requesting some reports that may contain sensitive information. 

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello LeanAlder

Were you able to check the previous post?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.   

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Hello LeanAlder

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards,  

David G. 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos