Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Problems with Intel® UHD Graphics 750

Percysr
Novice

I just bought this processador i7-11700 , all is ok but when it displays a QR code or when I am using a form or excel, has problems for show it. when I uninstall it all is ok, you know what is the problem? 

Example: Whatsapp, you see code it is not correct:

Percysr_0-1621979502833.png

Percysr_1-1621979514309.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RonaldM_Intel

Hello @Percysr ,

We just released a new Beta driver version 27.20.100.9616 that you're welcome to try. I'm not 100% sure the code change that is confirmed to fix this issue is included in this Beta, but it is possible it slip into this one as well, so give it a shot and let us know your feedback.

I would like to confirm the Production driver that is confirmed to have the fix for this issue is still targeting mid-June 2021 release.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello Percys, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to let you know that we are working on releasing a new driver to fix the issue, just keep an eye on the Downloadcenter.intel.com to get the latest driver.

For the moment, I recommend you to disable the Hardware Acceleration (if possible) and access the following thread where you will find details about this issue.

- https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Iris-Xe-and-AWS-Workspaces/m-p/1281134/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEtPTVdWNVZQVldaVTNUfDEyODExMzR8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M97020

Best regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

RonaldM_Intel

Hello @Percysr ,

We just released a new Beta driver version 27.20.100.9616 that you're welcome to try. I'm not 100% sure the code change that is confirmed to fix this issue is included in this Beta, but it is possible it slip into this one as well, so give it a shot and let us know your feedback.

I would like to confirm the Production driver that is confirmed to have the fix for this issue is still targeting mid-June 2021 release.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

Percysr
Novice

Thank you very much! i just install the driver and it is FIXED!. 

whatsapp code it is  ok:

Percysr_0-1622611034565.png

thanks a lot

0 Kudos