Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20499 Discussions

Proplem with Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.9365

devte
Beginner

Windows Update Installed a new update "Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.9365" This update caused problems for my device and also for some applications.
some problems:
- When I type more than two characters quickly in browsers, the characters appear after about 2 seconds late.
The effect of the update also on Visual Studio The response is affected when I move or move the controls or buttons in the program's design mode.
A response to watching videos in browsers, such as pressing the start video button, is affected.

When I uninstalled this driver all these problems were gone.
Can I get the old definition back?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel

Hello devte, 

Based on your report, please try the following:

1. Perform a clean installation of the latest DELL driver?

2. Perform a clean install of the Intel driver:

- Driver: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-10-windows-11-dch-drivers.html

- Steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

Please let me know if this helped.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

9 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello devte,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html  

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. Are you using a laptop or desktop computer? Can you provide the model of the computer?

3. Do you have the same issue with other driver versions?

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
devte
Beginner

hello thanks for your reply
I'm using a Dell Inspiron 3593 laptop, I ran the program and did what it told me I just added the file.
I searched the Internet and found version 27.20.100.9466 and installed it and solved the problems that I mentioned above, but only one problem that was not solved, which is while playing videos in browsers, the start of playing videos becomes slow with time in browsers

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello devte, 

Based on your report, please try the following:

1. Perform a clean installation of the latest DELL driver?

2. Perform a clean install of the Intel driver:

- Driver: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-10-windows-11-dch-drivers.html

- Steps: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057389/graphics.html

Please let me know if this helped.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

YacineElfaiz
Beginner
0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello devte,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
devte
Beginner

hello thanks for your help
I downloaded the program and it updated some things in my device, including the graphics card to the definition of version 30.0.100.9864, and the problems were solved.
Thank you.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello devte, 

I am glad to hear that you were able to fix the issue with the help of the tool that updated your drivers, if you present the issue again I recommend you open a new thread in order to received appropriate support.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
UHDgraphics_IrisXe

I have 3 computers, 2 of which use Intel displays and one of these with no problems.    I decided to try Linux on the last, which unfortunately is small and cheap and intended for travel where loss is not an issue, but the UHDgraphics630 Display cannot be used for any Linux distribution attempted due to flickering of the display drivers.   I even attempted to give Clear Linux a try to see if it incorporated some workaround for this unit, but Clear Linux would not even load to the computer.  I do wonder if Intel is totally Windows centric in its address of reworking failed implementations of driver function issues.

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

@YacineElfaiz,

While they may seem similar, every user's issues are different. You have different hardware, different driver mix, different driver installation order, etc. In addition, Intel Customer Support wants to track each user's issue to completion separate from any other persons. They can't do that if you are a rider on someone else's issue. Please open your own conversation for your issue, using the Post a Question button in the root page for the forum. Include a full description of your issue, the model of your PC/laptop, etc. in your post. You can also include a link back to this conversation if you wish - but please don't say 'I have the same issue' because invariably you don't.

If you want to save time, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. It will get us more information regarding the architecture of your system and what drivers you have installed. When you start the tool, select Everything, and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, in the description for your issue, use the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your question), upload and attach this text file to the post.

…S

0 Kudos