Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

QR code generation

IDoNotKnow
Beginner

I am having issues generating QR codes on any applications (see files attached)

I am using an i5 1600k, and have updated my graphics drivers to latest available (27.20.100.9415)

I have seen this issue mentioned on other threads but in the threads they're meant to be solved, but mine are not. Are there any fixes in progress or is this not a known issue with UHD 750?

Thanks, 

Isaac

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Across your typo, I am presuming that you have a Core i5-11600K. This also implies you have a Desktop PC and not a Laptop. In this case, you can try the generic drivers from the Intel site. The latest graphics driver is v30.0.101.1191, many releases (and many bug fixes) later that the one you have indicated you have. You can download this updated driver package from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html.

You should also check the downloads page for your motherboard. If there is an updated BIOS release available, you should download and install it as well.

Hope this helps,

...S

P.S. If this doesn't result in a working scenario, come back here and let us know. In this case, please also download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select *all* data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Across your typo, I am presuming that you have a Core i5-11600K. This also implies you have a Desktop PC and not a Laptop. In this case, you can try the generic drivers from the Intel site. The latest graphics driver is v30.0.101.1191, many releases (and many bug fixes) later that the one you have indicated you have. You can download this updated driver package from here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html.

You should also check the downloads page for your motherboard. If there is an updated BIOS release available, you should download and install it as well.

Hope this helps,

...S

P.S. If this doesn't result in a working scenario, come back here and let us know. In this case, please also download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select *all* data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

0 Kudos