Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Question about Intel Graphics HD 3000

Ilyaaa
Beginner

Hello. I have a question. Why there are no security patches for Intel Graphics HD 3000?

For example, Intel began to release security patches and support for Windows 10 to HD 4000 after about 4 years of silence.

And I also want to ask, why is it impossible for HD 3000 to support OpenCL on the GPU (not CPU) from the hardware or software side?

(I would like to see answer from experienced developers of software for graphics solutions for Intel)

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Ilyaaa

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We would like to inform you that due to the Intel® HD Graphics 3000 and Intel® HD Graphics 4000 have been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following links:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel but we will leave it open so other users may participate. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos