Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Realtek HD Audio driver

Sen
Beginner

Hello i need help for my pc using Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-4160. So i have porblems with realtek hd audo driver, i cant see my realtek hd audio driver, can't install even i have try with windows update & download from realtek website. Please help me, i can't do anything with my sound device! Thanks!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Sen
Beginner

Is this file is right?

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
You have an Asus system that just happens to have an Intel processor. You are having problems with a third-party device from Realtek on this Asus system. To be blunt, why are you here at the Intel site? This issue has nothing to do with Intel. You need to be talking to Asus (who owns the design of the system and the implementation of the system's BIOS, as well as the provision of drivers for all hardware included) or Realtek (who designed the Audio part and implemented its driver). Intel can't help you with these kinds of issues.
Sorry,
...S
0 Kudos