Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Samsung SyncMaster screen doesn't work with Intel Graphics hd 620

JL0001
Beginner

Hello,

​Actually, I'm having 2 issues connecting my computer (Lenovo under Windows 10) to my Samsung SyncMaster SA850 27" screen, using the Intel grafics hd 620 driver, on a VDI cable.

1st issue : On the normal booting mode of windows

The display works only on the half of the Samsung screen. So that, I can't switch to a full screen display.

2nd issue : On the Safe mode of windows

The displaying is correct and works fine on the full screen.

Please, can anyone tell me how to make my Samsung screen work on a full screen displaying with the intel driver ?

Thanks a lot !

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JL0001,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order for us to have a better understanding of your environment please confirm and provide the following information?

1- When you mentioned "VDI cable", do you mean a DVI cable (DVI: Digital Visual Interface)?

2- Are the video port on the display and the cable DVI Dual-Link or DVI Single-Link type?

3- Did this configuration work fine before? Please provide details.

4- Please provide a picture showing the error when only half of the Samsung screen is displayed.

5- Please provide a Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, please follow the steps in the below link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005848/graphics-drivers.html

To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JL0001,

If you need further assistance, please let us know and provide the information requested in the previous post. We will be glad to assist you.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JL0001,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos