Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20970 Discussions

Saturation Not Showing Up

oweq
Beginner

Hello there. 

I am here to ask a question about why I dont see Hue or Saturation on my intel graphics command center settings. I can show my specs here

oweq_0-1661225965572.png

and I have a 11th gen Intel i5-11400F 2.6Hz CPU

and I also use a TV as my monitor

PLEASE HELP!

I just want my game to look more colorful 

oweq_1-1661225965414.png

@Jean_Intel sorry I didnt respond on the last post, I was out for a bit. but here is the intel SSU report you wanted me to get you on the last ticket: 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello oweq,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

The Hue or Saturation options/features may not be available in the Intel Graphics Command Center. This occurs because the .inf installation file defines that when the XVYCC feature is enabled for that Display the Hue and Saturation features are disabled. XVYCC is automatically detected by the driver if the display connected supports it.

Enabling Hue and Saturation is not necessary since these options/features are mutually exclusive with XVYCC. 

Also, you should take into consideration that the F suffix for your processor naming indicates that the CPU has no integrated graphics. I am not sure exactly why your system reports that it has an Iris(R) Xe Graphics. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000027144/processors/intel-core-processors.html

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
oweq
Beginner

What do I do then? 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello oweq,

Thanks for your response.

Keep in mind that the XVYCC is enabled on the display and it is automatically detected by the driver if the display connected supports it. Hue and Saturation are mutually exclusive with XVYCC. My recommendation is to contact the display manufacturer for information on how to change these color settings.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello oweq,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos