Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20665 Discussions

Scaling settings reverting after disconnecting.

GleebyDeeby
Beginner

Hello, I have this problem with my second monitor ( I use a small tv), I can change the scaling of the resolution but it always changes back to default settings after disconnecting laptop from the TV. Unfortunately i could not find any settings in the tv set. 

I did not have this problem couple of years ago when using older version of Intel Control Panel but the problem occurs now with the newer Intel GCC.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem? I cannot find easily the older version of the program because i guess it was discontinued, also i don't want to downgrade my drivers

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GleebyDeeby
Beginner

Also Alt+Tab reverts the settings of scaling 

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello GleebyDeeby

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. We would be more than glad to help you with your issue.

To better assist you, we would like to confirm the following information:

• Is this issue present since day one?
  • Do the settings go to default after restarting/shutting down the PC?
  • Is there any other graphics control software installed on your system besides the Intel Graphics Command Center?
  • We would like to ask for more system information, please, create a system report using the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU): 
    • Download the Intel SSU
    • Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View."
    • Click on the menu where it says: "Summary" to change it to "Detailed View."
    • To save your scan: click on "Next"; then "Save."

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
GleebyDeeby
Beginner

1. No this issue wasn't present since day one.

2. Sometimes yes, they do bo back to default settings after a restart.

3. Yes there is nvidia control panel, but i haven't changed there anything.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello GleebyDeeby,

Thanks for your response.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, maybe fellow community members have the knowledge and will jump in to help you. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards

Jean O.

Intel Customer Support Technician