Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20743 ディスカッション

Screen brightness hotkeys not fully working (windows insiders preview)

Thibault_B_
ビギナー
428件の閲覧回数

Hi Guys,

Suddenly realized that the screen brightness lights suddenly had a "half-working" behavior since I updated to the current "slow" branch of the windows 10 insiders preview - currently Build 14965.rs_prerelease.161104-1700).

I'm using a Xiaomi MiBook air 12.5", with official updated Xiaomi custom driver (Intel HD Graphics 515, driver version 20.19.15.4444 from April 2016). I know it's a little bit of an outdated driver, so I tried to force the installation of the latest driver from the official intel website (using the manual install from the device manager) but the problem was still there.

Here is the problem: if I hit the screen brightness hotkeys (- or +), then if displays the brightness bar on the screen but doesn't actually change anything. Weirdly, the problem occurs only when I'm on battery and everything's fine when I'm plugged in. If I use the mouse to manually change the screen brightness on the displayed bar, it works too.

Cheers.

0 件の賞賛
0 返答(返信)
返信