Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Screen transparency problem and hue

Davide_5196
Beginner

Hi everybody. I have an issue with my brand new MSI GE66 raide 10SFS. Basically while i'm using google chrome or microstof edge to take a look on youtube, the layout become transparent. this happen to everything goes on te video source. So when i'm looking a video i can't see the the play button for example. And if i put an another page on the video source (like control panel) it become transparent.
 Another issue is the HUE, when i'm taking a look on variuos page the screen become for some second magenta and then greenish. 
I hope somebody can help me cause it's really annoing and I can't find something on the internet... 
(I already updated the drivers. the system is: intel i7-10875h, rtx 2070 super, 16gb ram.) 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Were you running the driver packages provided by MSI or had you upgraded with drivers downloaded from the Intel and/or NVIDIA sites? If you had upgraded, try going back to the drivers provided by MSI.

If the problem persists on the original drivers, you should inform MSI of this issue (they are responsible for the conduct of the drivers they provide). As well, please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. In Step 1, enable all collection categories and then start the scan. In Step 3, save the results to a text file. Do not attempt to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work (support for it has not been enabled on the Intel servers). Finally, respond to this post (online, not via email) and, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this text file to your response post.

...S

0 Kudos