Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21074 Discussions

Screen turns black and windows crashes after installing Intel hd 520 graphic driver

Shivam01
Beginner

When I download and install my graphic driver when the screen turns black for some time and the driver is applied but in my case when the black screen comes it continues and my windows crashes,and every time I have to install fresh windows ,pleas help me with this

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

We need more information.

What version of the driver are you attempting to install?

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows. When you start the utility, select Everything and then click on Scan. Once it completes the scan process, click on Next and then Save. Pick a name for the text file to create and click on Save to create it. You can then close the app. Finally, open a response post here and then, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog (below the edit box for the body of your response post), upload and attach this text file to the response post.

...S

0 Kudos
Shivam01
Beginner

My system is unusable but I was using the same version of driver for long time but now when I am trying to install it, my windows crashes 

I think that it could be related with some bios setting,I am not sure about this but it could be the reason

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Shivam01,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.

Thank you for understanding, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos