Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20665 Discussions

Silent Installation Parameters for "Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics" Driver

Mohs
Beginner

Hi, 

I am currently attempting to perform a silent installation of the "Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics" driver using the executable gfx_win_101.5085_101.5122.exe, which can be found at the following link: Intel Iris Xe Graphics Driver Download.

To achieve this, I have utilized the following parameters: -s -o -f --noExtras. However, during the initial stages of the installation process, a brief extraction progress bar is displayed along with a button allowing cancellation of the installation. Following this extraction phase, the installation proceeds without any further graphical interaction.

Are there any additional parameters available to hide the extraction progress bar or disable the cancel button during the silent installation process.

Thank you for your attention to this inquiry.

Kind regards,
Mohs

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Mohs,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

We will do further research on this matter to see if there are any ways that we can hide the extraction progress bar or disable the cancel button during the silent installation process and post the response on this thread once it is available.

Have a fantastic day, and thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Esteban_Intel

Hi @Mohs,

We have been able to reproduce the issue and will be working on a fix. However, please understand that given our current workload, this fix will take some time to be publicly available.

0 Kudos
Mohs
Beginner

Hi @Esteban_Intel  @ACarmona_Intel ,

It's great to hear that the issue has been reproduced and is being addressed.

Do you have an estimated timeline for when the new version will be released?

Best regards,

Mohs

0 Kudos
Esteban_Intel

Hi @Mohs,

Given our current workload and priorities, the fix for this issue will take multiple months to be available. I'll let you know as soon as a driver with the fix is available for download.

0 Kudos