Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

Text incompleted shown on XPe

LZhu11
Beginner

Integrated graphics, XPe, Chinese font.

Hello, everyone, there is a strange thing here.

Before the driver installed, texts on my application UI shows normally,but some texts show incompleted,like left or right part missing,after the driver installed, English font is normal.

I've tryed reinstall it to Win7, those wrong texts show normal, so it can't be the hardware,and on xp,it show normal until the display-card driver installed.And i try it on a full version XP, it cames normal too. Replacing font type is useless too. Now it must be the driver, i 've tried some version from 5437 to 5449 and other old versions,none of them can make it right.

Can anybody help me, Thx!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AlHill
Super User

XP is not supported.

Provide more detailed information about your system, processor, graphics chipset, etc.

Then, an Intel support engineer will be able to assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello zhulc,

If you still need any assistance, please provide the following information.

Run the Intel® System Support Utility and attach the report to this thread.

1.Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

2.Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3.To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" on the upper right hand corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear on the bottom right hand corner of the response box.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos