Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

The Centered Scale setting in the Intel Graphics Command Center doesn't work.

JBart34
Beginner

In the previous Intel Control Panel there was an option for me to "Override Application Settings" which worked but had some issues. The setting is no longer there, but the Centered option should do the same thing. It doesn't. It just doesn't work at all. I've tried to fix this all day including attempting to revert to old graphics drivers to I can get the "Override Application Settings" option back. I can't find a solution anywhere. Please help.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JBart34

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to have a better understanding of this behavior, could you please provide the following details?

1- Please elaborate more on the option that is not working. What is the specific issue this is causing?

2- Are you using the new Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel or the Intel® Graphics Command Center? Could you please provide a video showing the options you are trying to adjust, for instance, the Centered option?

3- Are you trying to adjust settings for an integrated display (on a laptop) or an external display? If using an external display, are you using a straight-through connection? (for instance, HDMI-to-HDMI with a single cable and no adapters?).

4- Display brand and model if using external display:

5- DxDiag* report following these steps:

• In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R.
  • In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.
  • Click on Save All Information.
  • Open the report.
  • Use the option "save all information" to save the .TXT file.
  • Attach the report .TXT file to this thread. 

Note: To attach a file, you must click the “Attach” option on the bottom left-hand corner of the response box.

Regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JBart34

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Andrew G.

0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello JBart34

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Andrew G.

0 Kudos