Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21316 Discussions

The Mouse Pointer for Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10586 in the Boot Manager is not displayed as a Mouse Pointer.

MCohe6
Beginner

Hi All,

I have an ASUS Motherboard P8B75-M/CSM with built-in Intel Graphics w/ Intel Core i3 Processor 3.30 Ghz Speed. The Graphics Version is win64_153338.

I am not having any crashes or lockups or freezes because of the Graphics on this computer, however I lost the Mouse Pointer from the Windows Boot Manager for the operating systems.

The Mouse Pointer had been available until Build 10532 was installed.

Using WagnardMobile DDU Utility and removing the Intel Graphics, which needs to be done to remove Windows.old Folder, the Mouse Pointer shows up again in the Windows Boot Manager. When I reinstall or upgrade the Intel Graphics, the Mouse Pointer is missing again.

What setting do I need to change to restore the Mouse Pointer to the Windows Boot Manager?

0 Kudos
42 Replies
MCohe6
Beginner

Hi @Amy_Intel,

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 32-Bit Build 14942.- When this operating system is the Default operating system, I finally see the Mouse Pointer in the Boot Manager.

Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-Bit Build 14942 - When this operating system is the Default operating system, I do not see the Mouse Pointer in the Boot Manager.

What is the corresponding Graphics Driver for the 64-Bit for the one pictured from the 32-Bit?

0 Kudos