Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

The last update of the controller, is causing me that after 1 hour or less, the monitor turns off leaving black and sending after a few minutes, a blue screen in windows 10, with error in graphic controller. How do I solve it?

RJUAR
Beginner

the description of my computer: Core i5-7400 3.0Ghz; 8GB RAM ADATA; MB Asus Prime H110M-P, BIOS is already updated. the controller is: Intel® HD Graphics 630 - Ver.: x.x.x.7000

0 Kudos
5 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello RJUAR,

Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.

To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 

1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 

2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter.

3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 

4. Attach the report to this thread. 

Please provide me with the error code you get when the blue screen appears, also, please check if any error or event appears under "event viewer" in Windows.

David V

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
RJUAR
Beginner
Hello David, attached Dxdiag file The blue screen only gave it to me the first time, since on the following 2 occasions, the screen flickers and stays black, on the last occasion it returned to give image for a couple of seconds, but it went back to black and I no longer recover, no matter how long I wait another couple of minutes, before pressing the reset button. At this time it has been about 3 hours now, without any problem. I appreciate your time and I hope it serves the information I send you even if it is scarce. I couldn't take a picture on the blue screen, since I didn't press the pause button in time. but I'm sure I made a mistake with the graphics controller. Looking for solutions, I came across a windows update to the new 1903 version, download and update my computer, but do not take into account that it would also erase the information from the event viewer. [cid:image001.png@01D54BB4.89DD8410]
0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello RJUAR,

Thank you for your response.

I am unable to open the picture you have posted. Please attach it directly to the thread, also, I would like to know if the issue has happened since the update was done. This is because, as you mentioned, the issue hadn't happened for 3 hours.

Let me know please.

David V

0 Kudos
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello RJUAR,

Were you able to check my previous post?

Please let me know if the issue has happened again since the update.

David V

0 Kudos
RJUAR
Beginner
Good morning David. The problem was solved, once the Windows 10 version update was made, and made a second download of updates. I appreciate your attention and soon follow up on my problem; In case of any other anomaly, I will let you know, but as long as we can close and solve the problem with the update of the latest version of the driver. Thank you so much for everything. [cid:image001.png@01D550FA.7D17B750]
0 Kudos