Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

This system does not meet the minimum requirements for software installation.

DaniV
Beginner

I have everything updated, I have been using the "Intel driver and technical support assistant" for a long time

But today 12/5/2020 I got problems with the intel graphics, the screen flickering and turning black when I used an application (video game)
throwing the messages that I need to update the 3D driver

I found the latest update available, the "win64_15.36.40.5162.exe"
but when trying to install it with the intel driver assistant, I get the message "This system does not meet the minimum requirements for software installation."

I could not do the manual installation of the driver either ... when unzipping the files nothing appears to do the installation

Then I will send a photo of the specifications of my system

Sin título.png

I don't understand what requirements my system needs, maybe uninstall something?
I would be very happy if they find me a current solution, any information they need I will give them without problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos