Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Trying to connect a Celeron processor with an Intel 82945g graphics card and having problems!!!!

idata
Employee

I hope I'm not bugging any of you with this perhaps stupid problem. I have a desktop with a Celeron processor and an Intel 82945g graphics card. I'm connecting it via VGA to an LG LCD TV. When the computer boots, the setup screen loads and then it moves on to the Windows loading page. After that page I get a flicker and then blackness. I connected it to a monitor and it works fine. I downloaded a new video driver for it but it's still not working. Am I doing something wrong, or do I need to upgrade my shitty computer?

Thanks

TDubz

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hi tdubz82,

Nothing to be embarresed about we all face probelms with our computers,

Is it possible to connect two displays with your graphics card at the same time? If not try changing the displays while the PC is with a lower resolution and refresh rate, this problem is due to resolution/refresh incompatiblity of your graphics card and LCD TV..

Also the LCD TV would be having more than one input options namely: DVI, VGA, S-Video etc please see its in correct mode when hooked up with the PC

0 Kudos