Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20696 Discussions

UE5 DX12 support for Intel Xe Graphics

unrealhybrid
Beginner

unrealhybrid_0-1702772752511.png

This is driving me crazy, i want play UE5 titles only to find that it enforces DX12 mode which uses Shader Model 6 specifically, intel iris XE graphics only has support for shader model 5.1 can we please get UE5 DX12 support for it so i can actually play the games/future games that also enforce this requirement.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @unrealhybrid

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are experiencing compatibility issues using Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      Have you made any recent software change?

·      What is an example of a game you are playing? (Include the settings and download link).

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Tenow
Beginner
Titles:
Robocop: rogue city
The Thaumaturge

Gpu: Intel XE in 1135g7
Any driver version

Error:
DirectX 12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or -d3d12 command line argument.
0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello unrealhybrid

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous questions? 

Let us know if you still need assistance by attaching the required reports. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello unrealhybrid,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos