Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21070 Discussions

UHD GRAPHIC 730

BIOTT
Beginner

vorrei sapere se è normale che con un pc con processore i12400 con grafica integrata UHD 730, non riconosca come schermo esterno una smart tv samsung serie EU46F8000; invece, con lo stesso collegamento (hdmi), riconosce un monitor philips 4K. la scheda madre è una asus h610T2 - D4 csm.

esiste qualche modo per rendere compatibile la tv Samsung?

grazie

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello BIOTT

Tieni presente che posso supportarti solo in inglese. Ho utilizzato uno strumento di traduzione web per tradurre questa risposta, quindi potrebbe esserci una traduzione imprecisa.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry that you are experiencing issues while trying to connect your Samsung TV to your system.

The TV should be compatible with Intel® UHD Graphics 730 and should work, I would advise the following:

• Test a different HDMI cable as different TV might require cables with different specifications. You can check more information in the TV manual.
  • Make source the source input is set to HDMI and to the correct port number.
  • If possible try connecting a different device or computer with the same HDMI cable and check if the same issue happens.

If the issue persists, please share with us the following information:

• Share a short video showing the issue or let us know exactly what is the behavior of the TV when connecting it to the system.
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
BIOTT
Beginner
good morning, immediately after answering I wanted to try again to connect my all in one 
Jepssen pc to the Samsung TV (which I hadn't done after having verified the full
functionality of screen duplication by connecting it to a 4k monitor) NOW IT WORKS ALSO CONNECTED TO THE SAMSUNG TV. trust me, the first time i noticed it didn't work i used the same cables and connections
as i always do with other devices... i can't find an explanation why it didn't work
before and now it does... however, all's well that ends well. thanks again for the support Best regards Fabio
0 Kudos
BIOTT
Beginner

first of all thanks for your help,

The TV should be compatible with Intel® UHD Graphics 730 and should work, I would advise the following:

• Test a different HDMI cable as different TV might require cables with different specifications. You can check more information in the TV manual.
    I tried to use 2 cables that I use regularly to connect (without problems) 
    the tv-decoder or notebook
  • Make source the source input is set to HDMI and to the correct port number.
    I'm sure I've set the correct source because I often connect other notebooks to the TV
  • If possible try connecting a different device or computer with the same HDMI cable and check if the same issue happens.

If the issue persists, please share with us the following information:

• Share a short video showing the issue or let us know exactly what is the behavior of the TV when connecting it to the system.
  • I can also make a video but I don't think it helps much ... 
    it's simple: the message appears on the TV saying that there is no signal
  • Create a log file with the Intel® System Support Utility and attach it. 

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello BIOTT

That was pretty interesting, however, we are glad to know you found a solution, thank you for taking the time to share this fix, and hopefully, it may help other community members experiencing similar behavior. Since the thread is now solved, we will proceed to close it. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos