Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20775 ディスカッション

Unplayable : Persona 4 Golden on Intel Iris Xe graphics

sbnes
初心者
78,987件の閲覧回数

Screenshot (4).png

Screenshot (6).png

  

Persona 4 Golden(Steam ver.) shows abrupt glitches : screen flickering, glitchy text and some graphical ui elements. The game is unplayable, though the sound works perfectly fine.

I have contacted Sega customer support in regards to this issue as well.

1 解決策
Gabriela_Intel
モデレーター
58,316件の閲覧回数

Hey everyone! 30.0.100.9805 is now available in the Download Center.

Note: We just released the driver but the release date is showing up incorrectly in the Download Center. We're looking into this now.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

108 返答(返信)
memai
ビギナー
12,150件の閲覧回数
I downloaded it, but there is no change.
Why did you think this was okay?
I hope for an immediate solution
SerS
ビギナー
11,868件の閲覧回数

when are we getting a new update?

leolucato
ビギナー
11,522件の閲覧回数

how is the progress? It's been 1 month, and apparently nothing happened

laurstarr
ビギナー
11,088件の閲覧回数

@Gabriela_Intel  Ive the exact same problem with PG4, with Intel XE graphics.

Any resolution yet? 

SerS
ビギナー
11,029件の閲覧回数

So there was a new update today. Still no changes, still does not work. This is getting ridiculous.

SerS
ビギナー
10,929件の閲覧回数

The game is finally somewhat playable now, no complaints about the cutscenes, but it still lags a lot when playing the game.

xSoup
新規コントリビューター I
10,923件の閲覧回数

I have checked intel's website and there are no updates available beyond what was released last month. Where did you get it from?

Colm2302
ビギナー
10,875件の閲覧回数

No there is no new driver updates since the 14th of July. I double checked my own game just now and there is no change whatsoever. Can you please tell us where this other update came from. 

Colm2302
ビギナー
10,875件の閲覧回数

Is there any new updates from Intel on this issue?

rivv33
初心者
10,840件の閲覧回数
Remember we were told the update would be coming mid august. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Am sure we aren't the only ones awaiting for an update.
Gabriela_Intel
モデレーター
10,828件の閲覧回数

Thanks @rivv33! You're correct. We're still working on it. Expect a driver release within the next few weeks.

Gabriela_Intel
モデレーター
58,317件の閲覧回数

Hey everyone! 30.0.100.9805 is now available in the Download Center.

Note: We just released the driver but the release date is showing up incorrectly in the Download Center. We're looking into this now.

Mannix
初心者
10,246件の閲覧回数

PS: thought I experienced an installation failure, but the version of the driver in control panel does updated, and P4G is now playable 

Forgive my rudeness,   I really appreciate your work, but this new driver is idiotic.

It can not be installed and it crashed everything.

Windows hello can not work and now I can not connect to monitors.

Here is the error log

mjgorman
初心者
10,242件の閲覧回数
mjgorman
初心者
10,242件の閲覧回数
Just installed and Persona 4 Golden is now totally playable!
sbnes
初心者
10,217件の閲覧回数

Thank you and the team for all their efforts! It's working well. Haven't tested it much, but hopefully those errors won't arise. Anyways Thanks (To Sebastian too)!!

Amnora
初心者
10,165件の閲覧回数

Finally the game works!!! Thank you very much (even if this problem was reported since January...)

Colm2302
ビギナー
10,086件の閲覧回数

It seemingly works perfectly now. Thank you so much!!

cam4564
ビギナー
10,075件の閲覧回数

Works perfect for me. So happy to be able to enjoy this game I've waited for for so long. Thank you so much to the team for all of the hard work put into making this game run on the Xe graphics card 🙂 

rivv33
初心者
10,032件の閲覧回数

Thank you for everyone's hard work to make this possible!

Ayreflow
ビギナー
9,686件の閲覧回数

Edit: update does work, ya might have to jump through hoops to install it. Its not that bad though.....

返信