Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20494 Discussions

Vulkan Crashing / DX11 Texture Glitch issues with Intel Graphics Drivers for Rainbow Six Siege

MarvinX
New Contributor I

As a follow-up on this discussion: Report: Problemas com a(s) api(s) em Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege na Intel HD Graphics 620 - Page 2 - Intel Community 

I'd just like to confirm with Intel Development Team if the crashing issue for Rainbow Six Siege running with Vulcan and the texture glitches within the game when run with dx11 is still under the process of being fixed? Since it has been a long time since the problem was first addressed, and the newest drivers do not seem to have the fixes yet.

(*as far as the discussion linked above has shown, this problem is occurring with drivers for intel HD graphics as well as Iris Plus series and does not seem to be a ram related issue but a driver specific one, more details can be read from the link above)

Thank you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
DeividA_Intel

Hello pokeutopia,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to investigate further this behavior, please provide the following:  

1. Run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) to gather more details about the system.  

· Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-  

· Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

· To save your scan, click Next and click Save.  

2. What is the model of your processor?

3. Have you tried version 30.0.100.9684?

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
MarvinX
New Contributor I

Hi, thank you! The SSU scan is attached, plus: 

My CPU is intel core i5 2.40GHz, GPU is intel Iris Plus 655

And I have tried driver version 30.0.100.9684, the crash problem with Vulkan and the Texture problems with DX11 still appear quite frequently.

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello MarvinX, 

Thank you for the information provided 

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details. 

Best regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel

Hello MarvinX, 

I would like to let you know that Intel is investigating with bug ID 18010355870, any update will be provided on the thread that you mentioned.

- https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Report-Problemas-com-a-s-api-s-em-Tom-Clancy-s-Rainbow-Six-Siege/td-p/665017

I recommend you check and share your situation on the thread previously provided. Also, bear in mind that you have an Apple system and these devices need to be review By Apple since they are highly customized devices.

Please let me know if it is fine for me to close this thread since you will be receiving support on the thread already mentioned.

Best regards, 

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
MarvinX
New Contributor I
Hi, thank you! I have been discussing the issue with people in that thread, and the topic of this thread is actually the outcome of our discussion. However yes you can close this thread now, thank you for the support!