Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21223 Discussions

WARZONE 2.0 Intel Iris Xe Graphics

Avi404
Novice
Hello I am playing warzone 2.0 with Intel Iris Xe Graphics.
I have the latest drivers installed 31.0.101.4369, Windows 11 22H2, and there are serious display problems in the game from a simple check on the Internet you can find that this problem exists for every user of the graphics processor I mentioned above, and even though this bug has been reported to Intel for over 6 months , no update of the graphic manager included a fix, (sorry for the english)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Avi404

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. I am sorry you experiencing graphics corruption when trying to play Warzon 2 on your system.

Allow me to check the status of this issue with our team and I will get back to you once I have an update.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Avi404

After checking this issue with our team, this bug is still being investigated and there is no estimated time for a fix to be released. You can reference the Bug ID 14017821169 later on in future threads in case you want to check the status.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Avi404
Novice
0 Kudos
Avi404
Novice
0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Avi404

Thank you for your understanding. In this case, since there are no further questions we will be closing this thread. feel free to open a new topic if you need further assistance with any other issue, we will be glad to help.

Best regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos