Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20635 Discussions

Weird Glitches On Call of Duty Warzone On intel irix xe Graphic

SaadAhmad
Beginner

Hi
I Have an dell inspiron with core i5 1135g7 with intel irix xe graphics The problem is whenever i play call of duty warzone on it it show glitches and crashes the game I have done all things releated with game tried multiple settings verified file but i guess it is the issue with the intel graphics or software i have downloaded the latest version of of intel arc and irix graphic Can u explain Or tell me a solution

SaadAhmad_0-1711542183155.png

like this and game craches after few minutes

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello SaadAhmad, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. Since this is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) device, please consider that our support is limited as they might have done some alterations, customizations and require specific configuration to function properly. Nonetheless, I will do my best to help you with the weird glitches. Kindly please share with us your SSU logs so we can be more familiar with your laptop. You may download it at this link. Additionally, are you also experiencing low fps in this game? You also mention this game crashes, are there any error messages showing up? Feel free to post your response here. Thank you!

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello SaadAhmad,

I am just looking for an update regarding the information we requested. Kindly please let me know about this information so we can identify the next steps that needs to be taken to solve this issue. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello SaadAhmad, 

I hope you are no longer experiencing the Weird Glitches On Call of Duty Warzone. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos