Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Where to find the documentation for "White Pearl" PSR utility. Thanks much.

ASyed
Beginner

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel

ASyed, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

I looked in our data base for the "White Pearl" PSR information, but I was not able to find any details regarding that product.

Could you please provide a link or the model of the Intel product that you are referring to so we can further assist you?

Regards,

Alberto R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
ASyed
Beginner
Hi Alberto/Intel Forum, Please see screen shot. Thanks for your support. Adnan Syed. [cid:image004.jpg@01D4A2E4.A118D770]
0 Kudos
Amy_C_Intel1
Employee
Thanks. Can you please attach or insert the picture? I was unable to view the screenshot. Amy C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
ASyed, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
ASyed, I just wanted to check if you need further assistance on this subject? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos