Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20589 Discussions

Which of these intel services can be disabled?

DynastickDuck
Beginner

Hello, I have a big doubt about which of the following Intel services I can deactivate since it does nothing to update all the drivers of my laptop, but now I have many Intel services consuming unlike before and I would like to know which of them I can disable without affecting the drivers since I only use the laptop to play, any help I appreciate.

unknown.png

 For those of you who always ask the specifications, I will show you at once:3

  

unknown (1).png

unknown (2).png

  

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello DynastickDuck, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In this case, some of these services can be disabled and should not cause any issues on your computer, like:

1. Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

2. Intel® SUR QC Software Asset Manager 

3. Intel® Graphics Command Center (Intel® GCC)

4. Intel® Graphics Control Panel

However, is recommended to uninstall the application relates to these services if you are not using them. Also, some of these services are related to apps (intel storage middleware = Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) and others are related to features (Intel® content protection HDCP service = HDM) or to the motherboard (Intel® TPM provisioning service), disable such services may have some impact to your computer. I recommend you to check further on any of these services with the laptop manufacturer and check if this can damage the unit, if you need further details from Intel, just let me know. Otherwise, I will close the thread.

Regards,    

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
tuantranaudio
Beginner

Hello, how about "intel management engine wmi provider registration" and "intel dynamic application loader host interface service" ?

0 Kudos