Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

Why can not vpro be used on my PC?

YSuzu6
Beginner

Sorry my poor English.

Why can not vpro be used on my PC?

I am using hp desktop pc. 

Specs

core i5-8500:supported vpro

Q370:supported vpro 

When purchased this, I could select to supported/ not supported to vpro, but is it related?

cpu and chipset are supported to vpro.

Is it possible to activate vpro myself?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JoseH_Intel
Hello YSuzu6, Thank you for joining the community. The minimum requirements for a system to be vPro/AMT compatible are to have a supported processor, chipset and network adapter. Since you state that the motherboard is vPro compatible most likely its network adapter is compatible also. Been said that, when you say you cannot use vPro, do you mean you cannot remotely connect? In order for the system to be remotely accessible you will need to perform what is call a provisioning process in which you enable and setup the AMT (Advanced Management Technology) profile and after that you should be able to remote into your computer. For more detailed information you can check the following document: https://www.intel.co.jp/content/www/jp/ja/support/articles/000020976/software.html?_ga=2.52940712.1266704732.1551397635-1923979604.1544665469 If you have further questions don't hesitate to ask Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello YSuzu6, Do you have any further details, updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue? This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 48 hours if no activity is received. Regards Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel
Hello YSuzu6, We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic. Jose A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos