Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Will it Display Properly?

SAumo
Beginner

I recently got an HP convertible laptop (11-n041ca) for exclusive use for work that requires multiple windows and/or spreadsheets at once. It's not that much of a computer, but it should be able to manage. I would, however, like to connect an external display to it and thought that a 2560×1080 ultra wide monitor via HDMI, but I can't find any documentation informing me if my computer will be able to do so, and well. All I know is that it has an Intel Pentium Processor with Intel HD Graphics. I would rather be sure it is capable of doing so before investing in a monitor of that price.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

Hello Iusehp, thanks for joining the Intel Community.

Could you please attach the DX Diag report from your system? (Start -> Run -> dxdiag -> Save All Information).

I need this information in order to find data from your system and let you know if another monitor could be attached to it.

Regards,

0 Kudos
SAumo
Beginner

I did whatever I could find to share the file, but you haven't said anything. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Silvia_L_Intel1
Employee

The file was not attached on your previous comment. You can copy/paste the report in this thread.

0 Kudos