Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

Windows 10 Creators Update* & Intel® HD Graphics Drivers

RonaldM_Intel

With the release of Microsoft Windows 10 Creators Update*, an updated Intel® HD Graphics Driver is not required.

Existing Windows 10 Anniversary Edition Intel® HD Graphics Drivers will continue to work with Windows 10 Creators Update*.

The current Intel® HD Graphics Drivers that support Windows 10* should continue to work with Windows 10 Creators Update*.

For more information on Windows 10 Creators Update*, please visit the Windows 10 Creators Update https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upcoming-features Web site.

67 Replies
SFles
New Contributor I

I need to jump on the "Me too" bandwagon for this issue. We've have been redeploying DQ77s to our offices and every now and then, the DVI-D port would stop working. At first driver updates worked, then sometimes we had to reset or change the video settings in the BIOS. Lately shutting off fully and unplugging seems to fix them,unless...

They get the 1709 update. Even fresh loads of 1709 via MDT seem to have the issue now. 1607 hand loads also see the issue, though not via MDT (for now, knock on wood), unless I don't connect the NIC and allow updates. FWIW, I've posted /thread/122381 here.

I haven't seem much more recent posting. Have you all solved your issues?

0 Kudos
SFles
New Contributor I

So,

I'm embarrassed to admit this. We are still having issues with PCs not detecting video properly, but...

turns out I at some point had a cable with bent pins or a port with broken input which bent the pins and then every time I tried to moved stuff around, they would keep breaking/bending other ports. Pin 16 to be exact.

Still looking for a solution to the random video loss on the digital ports though.

0 Kudos
FBirr
Novice

Hi Ronald_Intel

Like many other owners of Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro I have been living with "Screen Flicker / Glitch" issue since I bought my computer 3 years ago. The issue "ONLY happens when ON BATTERY @ 60Hz" and also affects other vendor's models like HP, Sony, and Dell. During this time I tested ALL drivers (from Lenovo and Intel) without success.

It's now isolated, well documented (with workaround) in this Intel Forum and I hope it will be fixed briefly in a next driver update for Intel HD Graphics 4400.

/thread/122726 https://communities.intel.com/thread/122726

- Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (20266 / 80AY), BIOS 76CN43WW, Intel i7 4500U, Intel Management Engine (driver: 9.5.15.1730), Intel HD Graphics 4400 (driver: 20.19.15.4835), Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 7260 (Network driver: 18.33.11.2) & (BT driver: 19.41.0.1), 8GB RAM, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB, Windows 10 Professional - 64 bit, Fall Creators Update (1709), Build 16299.251

Regards,

0 Kudos
EZaku
New Contributor I

Hello everybody,

I created the case about slow CAD performance here:

Looking forward to see a solution from Intel!

0 Kudos
RBéla
Beginner

aproximetely until the aniversary Win10 upgrade my laptop 90% freeze, black screen, flickering at CC2018 After Effect saving process. In Win10 event log there are many records about Intel HD 630 driver error.

0 Kudos