Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20950 Discussions

Windows* 8.1 Driver (32 & 64 bit) - Version 3316

NICHOLAS_F_Intel
Employee

Greetings everyone!

We have officially launched our latest driver supporting 3rd and 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD/Iris™ Graphics for Microsoft* Windows 8.1. The version is 3316 and is available at the following locations.

32-bit: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23324&lang=eng Download Center - Release notes http://downloadmirror.intel.com/23324/eng/ReleaseNotes_GFX_3316_32.pdf here.

64-bit: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=23323&lang=eng Download Center - Release notes http://downloadmirror.intel.com/23323/eng/ReleaseNotes_GFX_3316_64.pdf here.

Also; http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-033838.htm Windows* 8/8.1 Graphics FAQ.

Since this is our first official driver to support Windows* 8.1 - we are very excited to hear your constructive feedback. We have a good track record with these feedback pages in the past though So feel free to continue contributing any/all constructive feedback here. Additionally, if there are issues that carried over from previous drivers that you are still experiencing, feel free to announce them again here.

I ask that you preface the feedback with a bolded heading so that it will be easier to identify, example: Control Panel: It would be cool if X was added. BUG: This application is now crashing and it didn't with the last driver!

I also ask that you keep focused on this specific driver. Any off-topic/off-driver/off-product comments will be promptly deleted! If you have any issues with installing the driver, or are unable to get to the driver download pages linked above, please submit those comments in an original thread. Also, please do not message me directly about issues with the driver, keep them in this thread - I will check it daily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-INFORMATION WE ARE COLLECTING-

EDIT: We are currently collecting the following information. For both users who have already posted here, as well as users who are going to post here, please provide the following information:

* Which error are you having? Code 43 or 31 (Other)?

* Do you have a 3rd party graphics card in your system? (aka Discrete Card, Add-On Graphics Card)

* If so, what is the make/model of that card?

* If so, what driver do you have installed for that card?

* What is the make/model of your system? (full model name please)

EDIT:

I've got a specific data call for users who meet all of the following criteria;

• Do not have a 3rd party graphics card installed in their system
  • Are experiencing either Code 31, Code 43, black screens
  • Have driver 3316 installed on Windows* 8.1

The data request is as such; We need to collect the complete 'System Driver' information from your system for investigation purposes. In order to provide us a copy of this information, follow these steps.

1. Start -> Run -> msinfo32
  2. Expand the 'Software Environment' section
  3. Select 'System Drivers'
  4. File -> Export -> Give the file a name
  5. Attach the file to a response here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you very much!

-Nic

0 Kudos
491 Replies
MSzle
Beginner

Hi everybody,

I have just registered on that forum. Since October 21st (the day I had updated to 8.1) I had been fighting with my Samsung Ativ Pc pro XE700T1C. Graphic driver provided by Windows Update was giving me code 43, I

could not connect to other displays, there were glitches in IE and Chrome, I had all the symptoms you guys were talking about here + office 365 was not able to function properly (Excel had graphic issues and/or did not want to open certain files at all giving a strange message that it cannot load some elements from

the file (??)). I had found a fix that worked for me and I hope it may somehow help you, guys (plus it may provide additional feedback for Intel people since somebody out there has decided to make a worldwide beta-testing of driver 3316!).

This is what I did:

Updated from windows 8 to 8.1 via Windows Store

Got code 43 on graphic driver for Intel HD 4000 and Microsoft Basic Display Driver was shown in screen properties + all the issues described above.

I had installed driver 3316 from Intel – same issues.

I had uninstalled Intel driver, installed the one from May for Windows 8 (9.18.10.3165) as suggested by someone in other posts. The graphic card was functioning BUT the brightness was not adjustable and always

on max settings which was draining the battery like hell + laptop did not want to go in the sleep mode and was burning hot. Afraid that it will cause some serious hardware problems I had uninstalled that too.

Installed graphic driver from SW Update that has showed up around three days ago (3304) - issues similar to 3316,however a bit better on system wakeup (still code 43).

Got rid of that too, uninstalled the card and installed a driver from May again. Then in SW Update has appeared some app called Win 8.1.Brightness Patch Program BUT I wanted to install that on SW Update recommended driver...and then Patch became unavailable ! And I got back into the world of Microsofts' Display Driver.

Done again uninstall, installed 9.18.10.3165 driver and then Brightness Patch from SW Update and then TADAAAM! Everything works almost perfectly again. Intel's control panel is not launching though..

I am not a tech geek myself but I see two things clearly:

Drivers released after May (windows 8 drivers included) are not working on my 8.1 for some reason.

Windows Update drivers and Samsung drivers were based on Intel drivers and therefore they also do not function properly.

I would recommend to look for changes done between Intel drivers from May and September for windows 8 and look what has been changed. It might be a key.

I personally would like to state that there are probably more users having problems that actually write on forums.

0 Kudos
PLe_F
Novice

Fully agree with you Apuleio, we are many more than the ones posting here, expecting whoever to push a fix that works for all of us, whatever configuration of INTEL / third party graphic card (embedded or not) our machine are built on.

0 Kudos
DPing1
Beginner

Today I received a notification of Samsungs SW update program, it told me there was a new driver update available. So I installed it and my brightness worked like normal. It has version number 10.18.10.3304 from 09-09-2013.

This driver is almost two months old, but it works

0 Kudos
CStoc3
Beginner

Looks like the same Acer released. Do you see any problems with longer boot times and the screen flickering black before showing the lockscreen or the login-screnn in win 8.1 with this driver compared to the windows driver 3316?

0 Kudos
DPing1
Beginner

I dont have any problems with longer boot times nor flickering screens

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

Hi again,

as you probably remember, some time ago I succeeded in activating driver 3116 in Win 8.1 on my motherboard Intel DZ77GA-70K with Intel 3770K processor, a HD 6450 graphic card with automatic September 2013 AMD driver, a monitor on Intel HDMI port and a TV on AMD HDMI port. I left the settings for some time and they functioned without any problems. Then I checked the AMD support site, where AMD suggested that their September Catalyst driver is compatible with Win 8.1. As I find Catalyst drivers useful I tried to install it, but it broke my correctly functioning settings. I tried various solutions, including yours, but could not revert again to a correctly functioning driver 3116.

At last I decided to reinstall the OS. For me it meant installing windows 7, activating it and upgrading it to Windows 8 Pro, adding Windows Media Center and upgrading it to Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit through the Microsoft Store. I have not done any updating on the way and updated only Win 8.1 after adding all Windows options. I then installed all motherboard drivers, listed under Windows 8.1 64 bit in Intel Download Center. With automatic AMD September driver neither Intel nor Microsoft driver 3116 functioned correctly. At last I installed AMD beta driver AMD_Catalyst 13.11BetaV6, which installed correctly, though the driver 3116 initially still did not function correctly. After some reinstalling of this driver and some alternating between PCIe and Intel graphics in BIOS, which would be difficult in detail to recapitulate, I finally succeeded in activating correctly the driver 3116. I can therefore confirm that on my motherboard the beta AMD driver is compatible with the driver 3116 and both function flawlessly on AMD and Intel HDMI ports, though recovering of the correct functioning of the driver 3116 at the end was not completely straightforward.

0 Kudos
Xenon2000
New Contributor I

vsslo wrote:

Hi again,

as you probably remember, some time ago I succeeded in activating driver 3116 in Win 8.1 on my motherboard Intel DZ77GA-70K with Intel 3770K processor, a HD 6450 graphic card with automatic September 2013 AMD driver, a monitor on Intel HDMI port and a TV on AMD HDMI port. I left the settings for some time and they functioned without any problems. Then I checked the AMD support site, where AMD suggested that their September Catalyst driver is compatible with Win 8.1. As I find Catalyst drivers useful I tried to install it, but it broke my correctly functioning settings. I tried various solutions, including yours, but could not revert again to a correctly functioning driver 3116.

At last I decided to reinstall the OS. For me it meant installing windows 7, activating it and upgrading it to Windows 8 Pro, adding Windows Media Center and upgrading it to Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit through the Microsoft Store. I have not done any updating on the way and updated only Win 8.1 after adding all Windows options. I then installed all motherboard drivers, listed under Windows 8.1 64 bit in Intel Download Center. With automatic AMD September driver neither Intel nor Microsoft driver 3116 functioned correctly. At last I installed AMD beta driver AMD_Catalyst 13.11BetaV6, which installed correctly, though the driver 3116 initially still did not function correctly. After some reinstalling of this driver and some alternating between PCIe and Intel graphics in BIOS, which would be difficult in detail to recapitulate, I finally succeeded in activating correctly the driver 3116. I can therefore confirm that on my motherboard the beta AMD driver is compatible with the driver 3116 and both function flawlessly on AMD and Intel HDMI ports, though recovering of the correct functioning of the driver 3116 at the end was not completely straightforward.

I guess the real question then, is can this be done by others WITHOUT re-installing Windows?

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

Yes, this is the question. Unfortunately, it did not occur to me to install from the very beginning the beta AMD driver instead of reinstalling OSes. I was too frustrated by functioning of the September AMD Catalyst driver. Maybe it would work.

0 Kudos
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

This driver fails in Cinebench R15.

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

Yes, if you say so. After all, it is a beta driver. But it seems to be better compatible with Window 8.1 than older AMD drivers, so hopefully AMD will sooner or later issue also stable and Win 8.1 well compatible drivers. I have been finding that a lot of windows 8 well compatible applications are poorly compatible with Win 8.1. I tried to avoid installing such applications in reinstalling my OSes.

0 Kudos
Xenon2000
New Contributor I

vsslo wrote:

Yes, if you say so. After all, it is a beta driver. But it seems to be better compatible with Window 8.1 than older AMD drivers, so hopefully AMD will sooner or later issue also stable and Win 8.1 well compatible drivers. I have been finding that a lot of windows 8 well compatible applications are poorly compatible with Win 8.1. I tried to avoid installing such applications in reinstalling my OSes.

The beta seems better? There must be a few specific game titles that you play that have issues with the stable AMD 13.9 then. As I have a ton of games via Steam and GOG and I don't have any issues in Windows 8.1 with the AMD 13.9 drivers.

Like you, I will not be reinstalling Windows to workaround a video driver issue. That is plain silly.

I am curious what apps that were working fine in Windows 8 that are not working in 8.1, or if they work poorly, are the issues graphical?

0 Kudos
MHans10
Beginner

Last night, I tried seeing if I could replicate the crash, and for some reason, it appears to be limited to just one game. I tried four games, and none of them crashed (Killing Floor, Garry's Mod, Outlast, Star Trek Online), but as soon as I played Kerbal Space Program (the game that forced a blue screen) I got another blue screen with an identical error as before.

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

I do not play many games. Only a few like Fritz, in which heavy graphics is not very important. On the other hand, I like to watch movies on TV, running from a silent computer, so I just need two flawlessly working HDMI ports.

Windows OSes are also not very Apple like, so it is advisable to reinstall them from time to time to get rid of the unnecessary or poorly compatible clutter (I have been using these OSes for a few decades and you can take my word for it).

Let me mention just two examples of poorly compatible applications: Win 8.1 claims that Norton Internet Security is poorly compatible with Win 8.1 and disables some of its Internet Explorer add-ons. The same goes for Oracle Java and its Internet Explorer add-ons. There are also other less or more important applications, for whose compatibility with Win 8.1 I should not put my hand in fire.

0 Kudos
Xenon2000
New Contributor I

vsslo wrote:

I do not play many games. Only a few like Fritz, in which heavy graphics is not very important. On the other hand, I like to watch movies on TV, running from a silent computer, so I just need two flawlessly working HDMI ports.

Windows OSes are also not very Apple like, so it is advisable to reinstall them from time to time to get rid of the unnecessary or poorly compatible clutter (I have been using these OSes for a few decades and you can take my word for it).

Let me mention just two examples of poorly compatible applications: Win 8.1 claims that Norton Internet Security is poorly compatible with Win 8.1 and disables some of its Internet Explorer add-ons. The same goes for Oracle Java and its Internet Explorer add-ons. There are also other less or more important applications, for whose compatibility with Win 8.1 I should not put my hand in fire.

I completely disagree about Windows OSes needing or even benefiting from occasional reinstalls. I have been using PCs and MACs since DOS days and the Apple IIe. Which likely dates me. And in the professional IT scene for the past 15 years. I felt that way during the Windows 95/98 days. And a little during the XP days before SP3. I feel XP SP3, Windows 7, and 8 should be fine without ever reinstalling. Then the 3 years I had Vista, I never had to reinstall and I never had issues with Vista on my DIY machine. There are plenty of great ways to clean and optimize a Windows computer without reinstalling. And unless people are having serious issues that are taking too much time to resolve, I would never recommend that as an easy fix for anything.

Until this Intel video driver issue with Windows 8.1, My current system has not been reinstalled since the day I built it 1.5 years ago. Originally with Windows 7, then upgraded to 8 (not a fresh install, actually my first ever upgrade), and now to Windows 8.1 via update.

As for the compatibility issues you mentioned. Both are huge products so I am sure they will be solved quickly. I use Avast AV and I mostly don't use IE, though so far I haven't noticed any issues when I have used it since 8.1.

Currently my dedicated HTPCs are all Windows 7 systems. One with an AMD card and the other an Nvidia card. Both HDMI based solutions. My main destop with Windows 8.1 on it, acts as my bedroom HTPC / gaming rig, and work rig. Also designed for silence as I like to work in silence. For now, my work around is to use the HDMI on my AMD card, but since I also use the VGA port, I have to disable the VGA display in Display properties and then enable the TV (HDMI) display. So I can watch movies, Hulu, etc on the TV. Not ideal, but only takes an extra 10 secs.

While I don't think there is anything "bad" about reinstalling Windows (or OS X), many people including myself, simply have way to many apps and custom settings. And so reinstalling Windows would be an absolute last possible option for me and others. I have a backup image from Windows 8 before the update, but I didn't make it right before the update so I would rather not go back even 6 months, I have changed that much stuff since then. I do have my daily file backups running, so it wouldn't be the end of the world to restore the system image and then the file backups. But I would rather not unless I absolutely had to.

The main advantage that Apple has, is limited hardware configurations to support. So it's much easier to test updates before deployment. And easy to support after deployment. And as anyone that uses OS X daily, it's not flawless either. I still prefer Windows. But that isn't really the issue here. lol.

0 Kudos
MSchm21
Valued Contributor I

My posting wasn't in response to you. I wanted to say that 3316 fails in Cinebench R15 (not matter if on Windows 7 or Windows 8.1). 15.31 drivers don't have issues in Cinebench R15 but 15.33 suddenly has. Also Lookahead is broken in 15.33 3316. Looks to me 15.33 drivers are immature. And furthermore it is confusing that Intel splits Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 drivers. Drivers from AMD and Nvidia work on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 without splitting. Intel has a long way to go in the driver department.

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

Shawn, this is not important for the issue at hand, but you are, too my opinion, far too optimistic about Windows OSes. By the way, I started to use computers before you, dealing with old bulky IBM and Hewlett Packard machines. The computer I am talking about here is not my only computer. I have a bunch of them and mostly dedicated to work. I have got five of them working on Windows 8.1. Now, If you look at the event monitor of any Windows machine, it will with no exception contain a ton of more or less important errors and exceptions. I am 100% sure this is true also for your machine, though, after what you say, you have not had big issues that would hamper too much what you do with the machine. As far as my work is concerned I have seen compatibility problems with various professional Raid solutions (including Intel Raid;) and other problems that can endanger data and the reliability of work.

On the other hand, with some exceptions, I have had mostly positive experiences with Intel hardware, so I am a bit surprised that lately such issues seem to appear more often. My problem and also problems of some of other contributors to this thread seem very similar with the plague of black screens on Intel processors which is the topic of one of presently ongoing threads in the graphics forum. It seems that the constant struggle for improving the technology can also take its toll.

0 Kudos
Xenon2000
New Contributor I

vsslo wrote:

Shawn, this is not important for the issue at hand, but you are, too my opinion, far too optimistic about Windows OSes. By the way, I started to use computers before you, dealing with old bulky IBM and Hewlett Packard machines. The computer I am talking about here is not my only computer. I have a bunch of them and mostly dedicated to work. I have got five of them working on Windows 8.1. Now, If you look at the event monitor of any Windows machine, it will with no exception contain a ton of more or less important errors and exceptions. I am 100% sure this is true also for your machine, though, after what you say, you have not had big issues that would hamper too much what you do with the machine. As far as my work is concerned I have seen compatibility problems with various professional Raid solutions (including Intel Raid;) and other problems that can endanger data and the reliability of work.

On the other hand, with some exceptions, I have had mostly positive experiences with Intel hardware, so I am a bit surprised that lately such issues seem to appear more often. My problem and also problems of some of other contributors to this thread seem very similar with the plague of black screens on Intel processors which is the topic of one of presently ongoing threads in the graphics forum. It seems that the constant struggle for improving the technology can also take its toll.

Well I certainly never said I was the oldest here. I still think Windows OSes are great and I still prefer them for work and play over Linux distros and OS X. But again, that isn't the discussion here. I am not sure what you are trying to say about me being overly optimistic about Windows OSes, so I can't really comment on that. But I was simply saying that since XP SP3; I have really enjoyed Windows. Certainly better than the 8088 days, hardware wise. Also not sure why you are talking about the event manager. OS X and linux events have all kinds of errors and debugging info logged as well. I have also see raid issues on Unix variants (OS X included) as well.

But again, I wasn't trying to make a discussion about what platform is the best. Plenty of debate there. My point is that I have enjoyed a very clean and stable experience with the PC platform over many years and I have come to expect better from Intel. Which is why I am still expecting a new driver that will perform and install like previous versions.

I have tried Linux and OS X several times here and there. Always find myself back on Windows... again, out of personal preference. And I will continue to keep trying Linux and Apple OSes in the future too. I like to stay informed. And who knows, maybe one day the switch will be permanent.

So... again, back to this thread. Intel will create a newer driver, but I do expect it sooner than usual. In the meantime, I wouldn't mind if a mid-term solution is found that doesn't involve reinstalling windows or ditching my dedicated GPU.

I am not completely shocked there are issues. On all platforms there are issues, especially for new hardware and new software. I am just surprised at the total face-plant trip up with this Intel 3316 driver. An issue I would have expected to come up during the RTM phase. I can't imagine Intel didn't test with AMD and Nvidia GPUs in the mix at some point during testing. And even more shocked that we have been told that Intel hasn't been able to replicate the issue. Seems there are several ways and many configurations with the issue. They should have no problem in reproducing the issues in-house. Those are the things that really bother me.

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

Hi,

Then you made a mistake in referring to me in your response. I am not sure what your are talking about. A beta AMD driver is a beta driver, so you can expect its immaturity. You seem to be very categorical about AMD and Invidia drivers working flawlessly across the board for Win 7, 8 and 8.1. This is not the impression I have got from the AMD drivers support web page. When I explicitly required a Win 8.1 desktop stable Catalyst driver for my card, the listing even today remained blank.

0 Kudos
Xenon2000
New Contributor I

vsslo wrote:

Hi,

Then you made a mistake in referring to me in your response. I am not sure what your are talking about. A beta AMD driver is a beta driver, so you can expect its immaturity. You seem to be very categorical about AMD and Invidia drivers working flawlessly across the board for Win 7, 8 and 8.1. This is not the impression I have got from the AMD drivers support web page. When I explicitly required a Win 8.1 desktop stable Catalyst driver for my card, the listing even today remained blank.

Who are you referring to in this last quote? I am not sure anyone here said or even suggested that the AMD beta drivers were mature and stable. If you are referring to user "Yups " comment about how AMD and Nvidia bundle several OS drivers into one download. I don't think he was saying that made them work better. But he did seem to say that was a more mature method of delivery. Which I personally do not think bundling shows anything. It makes the download larger.

For me, the latest stable Nvidia drivers and AMD Catalyst drivers work fine with Windows 8.1, actually neither changed for the update to 8.1 and I haven't had any issues with either of them. Of course my Nvidia system doesn't have an Intel HD servies IGP.

0 Kudos
VSeve
Novice

I was referring to one of the Yups responses, which probably mistakenly claimed to be in response to me.

If I understand you correctly you claim that your Nvidia and AMD Catalyst drivers are working just fine in Windows 8.1 and that it is the Intel 3116 driver that is causing all this troubles. This is of course a legitimate position, but I do not think this is a very sensible assumption and good starting point for such an issue. Nic has already explained about the differences between 8.1 and 7/8 drivers. When I was reinstalling my OSes I avoided installing any applications from my Windows 7 and Windows 8 settings that could at least theoretically be poorly compatible with Win 8.1. In my first upgrading to Win 8.1 through Windows Store, the updating procedure had to transfer all of these applications (including for example the above mentioned Norton Internet Security and Java) to Windows 8.1 and who knows what could go wrong in this procedure. I think it is very bold to claim that such a procedure can go without any problems. Therefore, stop claiming that everything from win 7 and 8 is working just fine for you in Win 8.1. After all, if everything was working perfectly, you would not have problems with you HDMI ports. On the other hand, it is of course unacceptable that installing a single driver correctly can be so difficult, though, to my opinion, it is yet to be seen whose responsibility it is.

0 Kudos
Xenon2000
New Contributor I

vsslo wrote:

I was referring to one of the Yups responses, which probably mistakenly claimed to be in response to me.

If I understand you correctly you claim that your Nvidia and AMD Catalyst drivers are working just fine in Windows 8.1 and that it is the Intel 3116 driver that is causing all this troubles. This is of course a legitimate position, but I do not think this is a very sensible assumption and good starting point for such an issue. Nic has already explained about the differences between 8.1 and 7/8 drivers. When I was reinstalling my OSes I avoided installing any applications from my Windows 7 and Windows 8 settings that could at least theoretically be poorly compatible with Win 8.1. In my first upgrading to Win 8.1 through Windows Store, the updating procedure had to transfer all of these applications (including for example the above mentioned Norton Internet Security and Java) to Windows 8.1 and who knows what could go wrong in this procedure. I think it is very bold to claim that such a procedure can go without any problems. Therefore, stop claiming that everything from win 7 and 8 is working just fine for you in Win 8.1. After all, if everything was working perfectly, you would not have problems with you HDMI ports. On the other hand, it is of course unacceptable that installing a single driver correctly can be so difficult, though, to my opinion, it is yet to be seen whose responsibility it is.

Let me put down the details because it sounds like I confused you.

System 1:

• Gigabyte Z77 motherboard with Intel HD 4000 IGP via i7-3770K CPU.
  • PCIE AMD HD 7870 GPU.
  • Windows 8.1
  • Originally Windows 7, worked perfectly. Then upgrade to 8, had an HDMI flicker issue on the HD 4000 that was resolved with newer driver, then finally updated to 8.1 on 10/17/2013, and now has the code 31 issue and I can't use the HDMI on my HD 4000 IGP. AMD driver was 13.9 before the upgrade and after the upgrade. Everything is fine with the AMD card and outputs. Only issues with the Intel HD 4000 via HDMI. I have not tried the other 3 HD 4000 IGP outputs yet.

System 2:

• Intel Bad Axe (D975XBX original, not # 2) motherboard. No IGP. Using Pentium D 3.6 Ghz CPU
  • PCIE Nvidia 8600 GT GPU
  • Windows 8.1
  • Originally Windows XP, then a fresh install of Windows 7. Then upgrade to Windows 8. And finally, updated to 8.1 on 10/17/2013, Nvidia driver stayed the same from 8 to 8.1, and everything still works fine on this system after 8.1.

And then the rest of my systems are Windows 7 and working fine. Hopefully that clears things up for you about what I was saying. I only have 2 Windows 8.1 systems to test with. And both of them have perfectly working dedicated GPUs, and neither had the drivers changed during the update to 8.1. I am only have issues with the HD 4000 via the IGP HDMI port. No other ports tested on the IGP of system 1 above.

0 Kudos