Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20815 Discussions

With HD530 (Skylake) no shadow under mouse pointer

MLipo
Beginner

Hello to all,

I have an interesting problem which is pretty annoying. My system is with i5 Skylake with HD530 and W10.

IntelHD Graphics prefs has a setting for spectrum range, I had to select full spectrum range, and then the shadows appear until the next system restart.

Does anybody know how to turn on shadow below mouse pointer permanently?

Also in Photoshop my pointer looks weird, everything with the pointer is weird. I think my question should be addressed to Intel: Can you make the driver work 100%? A shadow is really the last thing I would be expecting to be an issue. Customers are paying quite big money for Intel products, so we expect quality products and services.

Thank you for any help.

107 Replies
ALari2
Beginner

So, maby You can provide an update (new build) for driver with base line 15.40 for Intel HD Graphics 510, which fixes this issue?

0 Kudos
jlega2
Novice

Can you fix this nuisance already??? HD 520 on win10 64 bit, driver 15.60.0.4849 and still the busy mouse cursor gets pixelated and deformed...

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hello jlegas and RonVin,

We closed this issue back on July 2017 as fixed. This was done based on the number of users confirming to us that the driver 15.45 worked correctly.

Please create a new thread if you are experiencing this issue now, preferably using the format that is detailed here:

This is going to help us better isolate the issue and help you out.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

0 Kudos