Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21280 Discussions

X-Plane 11 OpenGL Extensions error

imjimit07
Beginner

Hi, I am getting these errors in X-plane 11

WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnTexImage. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnUniformdv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMapdv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMapfv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMapiv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPixelMapfv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPixelMapuiv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPixelMapusv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPolygonStipple. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnColorTable. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnConvolutionFilter. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnSeparableFilter. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnHistogram. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMinmax. This is a problem with your video driver.

I have attached a screenshot of how the error looks like in the game
Specs:
i5-1155G7
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics (31.0.101.5522 version)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Imjimit07,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

The issue that you are experiencing fits the description of the problem that we are currently investigating regarding X-Plane 11.

To ensure that this is something that we are currently checking, please provide the following:

1. Can you launch X-Plane 11 using Vulkan API?

2. It would really help us if we can get more information about your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page. To run it, please press "Scan". After the scan is finished, click next and there will be a save button, giving you an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply. You can refer to How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* for instructions.

Awaiting your reply.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
imjimit07
Beginner

Hello,

Thanks for answering.

1. Yes, I am using Vulkan from faster rendering in X-Plane 11

2.  Here is the log/result from the scan (in the file)

Also I know that you will say that X-Plane will not work with integrated graphics, but its working pretty so much so that I am getting between 50-70 fps in the simulator. Also this error started like a month ago but even after updating the graphics drivers (some of the issues were solved) but still the main issues are still there

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Imjimit07,

Thank you for the logs.

After analyzing the logs, here are our suggestions:

1. Have you tried using the latest Intel generic driver, 32.0.101.5989?

Please let me know of the results.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
imjimit07
Beginner

Hello,

I installed the driver you gave still its not working. I have attached the log file also from the game.

WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnTexImage. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnUniformdv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMapdv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMapfv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMapiv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPixelMapfv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPixelMapuiv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPixelMapusv. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnPolygonStipple. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnColorTable. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnConvolutionFilter. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnSeparableFilter. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnHistogram. This is a problem with your video driver.
WARNING: extension missing proc glGetnMinmax. This is a problem with your video driver.

0 Kudos
imjimit07
Beginner

i installed the driver you gave its still not working, pls look at the log file

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Imjimit07,

Thank you providing those information.

Please allow us some time to check on this.  While we are doing our preliminary checks on your concern, may I know if the error message that you are getting only happens when you launch or open the game? Or, are there times where the game properly opens but after playing it for some time, the error message appears?

We will get back to you as soon as we have updates.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
imjimit07
Beginner

The error comes everytime I open X-Plane

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Imjimit07,

Thank you for providing that information.

We will continue checking this and the information that provided is invaluable to us.

Please allow us some time to check on this. We hope for your understanding regarding this

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Imjimit07,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for an update.

Due to the complexity of the issue, please allow us more time to check on your concern.

We will get back to you as soon as possible. While we are doing this, kindly install the latest driver version, 32.0.101.6078 and let us know if you face the same errors.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Imjimit07,

Thank you for waiting for our update.

Please see our findings regarding your concern:

·     The game requirements states that the video card must have a least 4GB VRAM. The Intel iGPU does not have its own VRAM only shared

·     Please export from event viewer “application” and “System” logs and any game logs from game directory

·     Please also try the latest drivers.

·     Did you also report this issue to Xplane support?

We look forward to your feedback regarding our post.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

0 Kudos