Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

XeSS support

Phobla
Beginner
hi, i will keep my question short, will intel hd 620 (i5-7200u processor) support XeSS?
0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Phobla,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

I would like to let you know that we have a specific forum for this kind of issue and product, it is called the Intel® ARC™ Graphics. There you will receive the appropriate support on this and other concerns you may have related to this product.  

You can check the link here:

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Phobla, 

We have performed some further investigation on this matter and I would like to let you know that Intel has just validated this open-source for the Intel® Iris® Xe Integrated Graphics and Intel® Iris® Xe (MAX) Discrete Graphics for the moment as you can see in the following link>

Also, bear in mind that the app and game developers have to validate and be compatible with the feature (Intel® Xe Super Sampling), I recommend you to check with the game developer to confirm if the game is compatible if you are using an Intel® Iris® Xe Integrated Graphics or Intel® Iris® Xe (MAX) Discrete Graphics.

Regards,   

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos