Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20952 Discussions

Youtube videos lag while scrolling another window

thenetking
Beginner

I tend to run 40-60 chrome tabs across 4 screens. I use one screen as a TV and run youtube or streaming services, a 3d game or photo/video editing on my main and email/facebook on another. I've run this setup on a handful of GPUs.

I've never had this much lag whenever I multitask. If I scroll facebook, youtube starts to lag in sync with scrolling. If a video starts to play in facebook, youtube will completely stall, show a loading animation and pop a notification for more info about interrupted service.

I used to run a 980ti and had some laggy points when loading a lot of stuff but never noticed my audio lag in sync with scrolling.

Most 3d games cause youtube audio to fall out of sync with people's lips.

Loading some applications causes audio to lag.

I've had a few games crash every 10-20 minutes.

Halp

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
thenetking
Beginner

It's almost like it's getting worse. When I first installed this card I noticed some audio lag while loading a game or browsed large video files. But now I can't scroll past a facebook video without rather annoying lag. I don't have any other videos running ATM.

The attached video doesn't make it very easy to see but when I scroll up to a photo post you can see its smooth, but then as it makes it's way past the video it's choppy. This situation was about 10x as bad when the video was originally loading as I scrolled

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello thenetking,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics, I will be glad to help.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• How are the monitors connected to the Arc GPU? Are you using any adapter/dongle/converter?
  • What is the model of the monitors and what resolution is being used on each?

As well, please try the following steps:

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos