Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Zoner Antivirus Probably Heur.ExeHeaderH

Chase109
Beginner
Hello there I have a i5-9300H and the driver igfx: Intel Graphics Kernel Mode Driver or the Windows\System32\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_d7403bad0b41f2bd\igdkm64.sys is flagged as a possible Heur.ExeHeaderH. I am just making sure this isn't a problem on my end or is a false flagging by Zoner.
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Chase109, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. We have moved your question to the correct subforum in order for other users to be able to find it and participate if they have similar issues. 

Regarding your inquiries about the driver, in order for us to better understand the situation, please share with us the following information:

1. When did the issue start? 
  2. Driver version. 
  3. How did you install the driver? 
  4. From where did you download the driver?

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards,

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Chase109
Beginner

I linked the file report below it wouldn't let me post it directly to Intel Support. So I just downloaded the SSU scan file and post in this thread. I am on Windows 11 right now but I downloaded the drivers directly from Windows updater. So I usually run Windows Autorun scans, and I found that my igfx driver was flagged as a positive just for Zoner antivirus on Virustotal. I don't know if this is a false positive or that I should be worried about it.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Chase109, 

Thank you for the information provided, in this case, we noticed that the driver being used is the latest version provided by Lenovo for your system. It is important for you to know that the OEM customize and optimize these drivers to work specifically with your system and they are in charge of releasing them. Our recommendation, in this case, is for you to contact Lenovo directly and check with them about the situation in order to discard any threads on the system. 

Also, take into consideration that the driver you are using is intended to work with Windows* 10, please contact your OEM to check compatibility between this driver and the OS you are using. 

Note:

Intel offers the generic version of the drivers. This version doesn't include any customization and is intended to work with all systems regardless of the brand. You can find these drivers in our download center: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

Take into consideration that we recommend using the drivers provided by the OEM because of the customization and optimization they include. 

Regards,

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Chase109
Beginner

Thank you so much! I will check with my OEM or Lenovo to get the proper driver.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Chase109, 

You are very welcome! 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards,

Josue O.  

0 Kudos