Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20948 Discussions

a770对photoshop的cameraw,AI降噪适配有问题。

sophiajee
Beginner
我在使用cameraw的AI降噪,对图片进行降噪处理的时候,不超过5张图片降噪处理就会发生黑屏,运气不好2张图片都会黑屏。我不想使用他玩游戏,但是连生产力工具都做不到,很苦恼。
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

sophiajee, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

只是想让您知道,我们仅提供英语支持,目前我们正在使用翻译工具。

We are sorry to hear about this issue and we will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In reference to this scenario, please verify the details on the following link about this topic:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000095101.html

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello sophiajee, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello sophiajee, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter. 

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @sophiajee

We would like to let you know that this issue is fixed in BETA driver 31.0.101.4575.

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello sophiajee, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello sophiajee, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos