Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpark11
Beginner

after install HD Graphic 520 24.20.100.6226, i don't see intel graphinc option and property when i right-click mouse.

after install HD Graphic 520 24.20.100.6226, i don't see intel graphinc option and property when i right-click mouse. why don't see these..?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello kpark11, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. This could happen due to the system manufacturer removing it when the update was done, or perhaps there was a problem with the update of the driver. First, To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Keep in mind that if in your system you have both integrated and dedicated graphics adapter by default the integrated one gets deactivated and also if your system supports hybrid graphics then the drivers must be installed in a certain order. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello kpark11, Were you able to check my post? Please provide me with the information requested. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation