Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20600 Discussions

any of Windows* DCH driver cause screen blurred.

ex
Beginner

hi,

the laptop dell precision 7560,I7-11850,RTX A4000,shipped with a screen with resolution 1920*1080,works well.

got the 1080P screen changed to a screen with resolution 3840*2160(with dell DP/N AUO B156ZAN4.1),screen cable model changed confirmly right.

when login to the OS,the screen blurred,while bios time is well. i even got the mainboard(with CPU),gaphic card,RAM,cable connector ,,,changed,

i have tried all version of dell graphic card driver and various intel driver and all failed. but,disabled hybrid graphic in BIOS,when only discrete graphic card worked in OS,laptop works well.

also,when without intel driver installed,laptop works well.but as soon as OS update automatically installed the driver,screen blurred. so,no intel driver can works well?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

ex, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance on this matter, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

Is this a new laptop?

When did you purchase it?

Was it working fine before without having the blurred screen issue regardless of the resolution being used?

If so, when did the issue start?

Did you make any recent hardware/software changes besides changing the BIOS settings that might cause this problem?

Which Windows* version are you using?

Does the problem happen at home or in the work environment?

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello ex, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello ex,

I hope you are doing fine.

I have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos