Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

automatic activation of energy saving mode

romaaa
Beginner

After the last update, my Intel Graphics Control Center started to automatically reduce the quality of web pages to save battery power. Previously, I could delete this item in the settings, but now after the latest update it has disappeared. how to remove this suppression of image quality? my eyes hurt

romaaa_0-1707170835159.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Romaaa,

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

We understand that you are having issues with your system, as it automatically reduces the quality of web pages to save battery power.

Please follow the troubleshooting steps outlined in the link below:

If the issue still persists, please provide your SSU so we can further investigate it.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Romaaa,

We are checking in with you on the energy-saving issue we are having in case you have any additional queries or require further explanation. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello  Romaaa,

We are checking in with you on the energy-saving issue that we have, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Romaaa,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos