Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

blurry text with screen resolution

JRamí2
Beginner

I have just purchased an HP Envy 13-d001ns.

Something is weird with the screen resolution. The default configuration is a 3200x1800 and a 225% zoom on screen. Seems to be fine, but some text or icons on some apps are blurry or very small. For instance icons on facebook are blurry. I set zoom to 100% but then everything is too small... If I change resolution into something different than recommended 3200x1800 everything becomes either too small or too blurry...

The intel graphics is a Intel HD Graphics 520.

I'm getting crazy and can´t understand what's going on or how to solve it. Please advice.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, juanmaramirez:

Could you please let us know the following information;

• Driver version installed. Go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • Operating system.
  • Have you tried turning on the Clear Type feature? Check this link for more information http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/turn-off-or-on-clear-type-text-in-windows-10.html Turn off or on Clear Type Text in Windows 10*.
  • Have you contacted your computer manufacturer in regard to this matter? It's possible that your computer requires a customized driver that it might provide a fix for issue like this one.

*The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Amy_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, juanmaramirez:

Could you please let us know the following information;

• Driver version installed. Go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • Operating system.
  • Have you tried turning on the Clear Type feature? Check this link for more information http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/turn-off-or-on-clear-type-text-in-windows-10.html Turn off or on Clear Type Text in Windows 10*.
  • Have you contacted your computer manufacturer in regard to this matter? It's possible that your computer requires a customized driver that it might provide a fix for issue like this one.

*The content on the above site is not controlled by Intel. This information is offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel for the merchants or services offered there.

Regards,

Amy.

Bryce__Intel
Employee

Closing this as resolved since there's been no answer.

If you experience this, please file a new thread by filling out the sticky here:

0 Kudos
Liasenuthri
Novice
Hello, juanmaramirez
I have same problem
I can’t fix it I don’t know how fix it
It’s look like some foggy effect
Little blur
It’s can fix drop the Resolution to 117%
my graphics card Intel hd 620
0 Kudos