Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21164 Discussions

bug intel hd 4000

orieljome
Novice

have a problem with the intel graphics driver on my dell inspiron 3421  laptop intel hd 4000 intel core i3 3217u . on the screen after i install the drive there is a small dead pixel and it blinks and if i login to the game it always exits when i load it . i have update drive and bios.and there's still a tiny little pixel bug that flashes and still force closes when logging in to the game for example genshin I've tried the newest version to the oldest.please help for me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
orieljome
Novice

The pixel appears after installing the graphic driver and often makes it lag every time I press something it always has a black screen for a moment. when entering the game it always force close in all games and emulators. and after I removed the graphic driver and it was able to run normally and the small blinking pixels disappeared using the Microsoft basic adapter but it was very laggy when playing games and scrolling .intel hd graphic 4000 intel core i3 3217u

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

When does this pixel appear? Only when the game is invoked? Other times?

What it sounds like to me is failing memory. The Intel HD Graphics engine is sharing memory with the OS. The game exiting could be the result of this failing memory.

My suggestion is that you download and run MemTest86 to test the system's memory.

...S

0 Kudos
orieljome
Novice

The pixel appears after installing the graphic driver and often makes it lag every time I press something it always has a black screen for a moment. when entering the game it always force close in all games and emulators. and after I removed the graphic driver and it was able to run normally and the small blinking pixels disappeared using the Microsoft basic adapter but it was very laggy when playing games and scrolling .intel hd graphic 4000 intel core i3 3217u

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello orieljome,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, we are glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge, and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website, website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued."

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

As I said, my suggestion is that you download and run MemTest86 to test the system's memory.

...S

0 Kudos
orieljome
Novice

no bro i have instal mem test86 and no isue 

0 Kudos