Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

drivers

PotatoGod
Novice

I am trying to update my intel driver but the driver will not download it just stays on "downloading 0%" (i am on a 2019 hp laptop)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PotatoGod, 

Thanks for the information. Before we continue further, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Check with Hp since you are having issues also with the drivers. Also, try to confirm if your laptop is compatible with Windows 11.

2. Use the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, this tool is meant for Intel products like NUCs, however, test if this can help install the driver:

3. Have you performed a clean installation of the driver?

Let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So the Intel support engineers can have more information about your system, Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility (https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- ) for Windows. Select all data categories and then have it generate a report. Next, have the tool Save the report to a text file (don't try to use the Submit capability; it doesn't work). Finally, using the Drag and drop here or browse files to attach dialog below the edit box for the body of your response post, upload and attach this file to the response post.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
PotatoGod
Novice

Ok

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PotatoGod,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. Are you trying to install the driver using the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)?

2. Are you trying to manually install the driver?

3. Does this issue happen with Intel or HP drivers?

4. Did the laptop come with Windows 11 preinstalled?

5. Have you reported this issue to HP?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
PotatoGod
Novice

1 I am clicking the download button on the website

2 When i try with hp the website doesnt load

2 my issue is on intels website

3 it is a 2019 hp pavillion that came with windows 10 home preinstalled and i updated to windows 11

4 no i have not reported it to hp

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PotatoGod, 

Thanks for the information. Before we continue further, I would like to confirm the following:

1. Check with Hp since you are having issues also with the drivers. Also, try to confirm if your laptop is compatible with Windows 11.

2. Use the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, this tool is meant for Intel products like NUCs, however, test if this can help install the driver:

3. Have you performed a clean installation of the driver?

Let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
PotatoGod
Novice

The Link For clean installation worked

DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PotatoGod, 

I reviewed your post, please let me know if the issue was resolved, if not, do not hesitate, just reply back.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello PotatoGod, 

I am glad to know that the issue was fixed by performing a clean installation of the Intel drivers. I will proceed to close this thread

Bear in mind that you can open a new thread in case you need further support or if you encounter any issues with Intel products.

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

0 Kudos