Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20624 Discussions

dumping intel gpu memory

imanh
Novice

is there a way to dump the contents of GPU memory?

(I have an Intel UHD Graphics device (Comet Lake GT2) / Core i7 10875H)

0 Kudos
3 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello imanh

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Please share more information about the problem and share with us the  Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
imanh
Novice

I don't understand how this answer is related to my question. I am not interested in "information" or "status" about my system, this program generates a report (few KBs) about the system, it is not a dump of the memory used by the integrated-gpu. The iGPU is using ~ GBs of memory and I want a dump of that ~ GBs of memory. 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

The report helps us to get more information from the system and the OS, this information helps us to get you the best solution available. In this case, without the report, we cannot obtain this information. What you are trying to achieve is not possible through the operating system but you may be able to get do it through an API; For more information, you can check with the Intel® Developer Zone:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos