Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization

help

braka
Beginner

hi i  have this issue i hope to find some help 

dx12 is not supported on your system 

Screenshot 2024-03-12 123425.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi, Braka; we would like to inform you that we are routing your query to the dedicated team for further assistance.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Braka.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

The message "DX12 is not supported on your system" generally suggests that your computer's hardware or the operating system might not fulfill the prerequisites for DirectX 12 (DX12). Users have reported several common issues with DX12, such as compatibility issues, driver-related problems, conflicts after Windows updates, and game-specific support for DX12. To assist you better, it would be beneficial to have more information about your system's configuration. Kindly run the SSU tool to gather essential details like the OS build number, Wi-Fi driver version, and any system errors. Additionally, if you've already taken some troubleshooting steps, please share them to avoid repeating actions that haven't resolved the issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Braka.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Braka.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos