Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

hola nesecito ayuda para saber cual es el limite de volteos que le puedo colocarle al I3 6006U ya que no quiero quemarlo y igual cual es el limite para los graficos integrados de este procesador

stova1
Beginner

I3 6006U cual es el limite de ese prosesador?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Are you asking abut over-volting? The i3-6006U does not support over-volting/over-clocking.

Doc

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello stova1,

Thank you for submitting your question on this Intel® Community.

We would like to add that altering the voltage and frequency of a processor may cause system instability. Our recommendation is that you configure this processor to run under the design specifications. For more information on this, please refer to the product specifications page.

Regarding your question about the processor graphics, please find below more information.

• Graphics Base Frequency 300 MHz
  • Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency 900 MHz

It is worth mentioning that this technology is dynamic, and its performance depends on the processor usage and the applications running. Performance will also vary between systems since computer manufacturers may prefer to save power. To make the most out of this technology, make sure the Power Options are set to "High Performance".

This information was taken from the product specifications page.

Note: Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool embedded on this Intel® Community.

Wanner G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello stova1,

Were you able to review the information provided?

If you need further assistance, please let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos
Wanner_G_Intel

Hello stova1,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Wanner G.

0 Kudos