Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

BenderClark
Beginner

I do really need this !  LOL

Where can I find this for 64 bit Windows 11 ?

how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

arac.PNG.5e3513c9787c06f6deeb09e80c9f5282.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Some management apps that are usually used to control and change settings for components like Audio, Graphics, Network, and so on, are no longer included with the driver installer due to Microsoft's requirements changing to new driver model...

In those scenarios, the apps may be available only on the Microsoft Store...

Anyway, this is something you need to check with Asus... Check their website for the latest driver or if there is a separate installer for the app or check Microsoft Store... If none of them work, you should ask Asus support...

View solution in original post

3 Replies
megan3000
Valued Contributor I

Some management apps that are usually used to control and change settings for components like Audio, Graphics, Network, and so on, are no longer included with the driver installer due to Microsoft's requirements changing to new driver model...

In those scenarios, the apps may be available only on the Microsoft Store...

Anyway, this is something you need to check with Asus... Check their website for the latest driver or if there is a separate installer for the app or check Microsoft Store... If none of them work, you should ask Asus support...

BenderClark
Beginner

I just Google and searched A LOT and I have found the ASUS Realtek Audio Driver 2021. - version Audio_Realtek_Win7_64_Z6016301. I was SO HAPPY to find it as my sound is SO AMAZING HD now. LOL  -  the interface could be Better  LOL  ..but ...it works GREAT  

2.png1.png

0 Kudos
BenderClark
Beginner

thanks 

0 Kudos