Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

how to make no man sky run smoother on high settings

doom2091
Beginner

i am having problem with the intel video drivers it is not makeing no man sky work great im get alot of studders on dying light and no man sky and ark and other games the laptop is only 2 years old and no man sky work in 2019 and it is not work now i am having so fps problem with those game can you help me fix the problem 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
David_G_Intel

Hello doom2091

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We need more information to help you, please share with us the troubleshooting steps that you tried already, more information about your setup and the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello doom2091

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

We need more information to help you, please share with us the troubleshooting steps that you tried already, more information about your setup and the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
doom2091
Beginner

can you help me fix no man sky studder problem all my game studder dying light and ark and no man sky and other games studder on this laptop so weird ression my laptop is fully up to date and the intel video driver are make it harder to make game work i have to gpus on thois laptop it is yout intel video driver bug how to fix that bug problem 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@doom2091   One thread is enough!  Stay with your original thread.  And, be patient.   You will be responded to in turn.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the information provided @doom2091. The report shows that your system is up to date and running the latest Intel customized drivers.

Please check the game requirements and recommended settings with each of their support websites/developers. This might be because your system doesn't meet the recommended requirements. For more information check:

For testing purposes, you can try a clean installation of the latest generic drivers available in the Intel website:

Please bear in mind that the generic drivers don't include the customizations that some OEMs provide, so you could lose some features while you use the drivers.

Finally, check with the OEM the recommended settings for the dedicated GPU on your system.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Did you try the previous steps?  

Let us know if you still need assistance.   

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos