05-18-2020 03:30 PM
- You have Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO (WI-FI) board with i9-9900K CPU with Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER graphics adapter. In some systems when additional graphics adapter is installed, the Integrated Intel Graphics is disabled.
- However if your system needs both adapters installed, download and install your Intel Graphics driver:
- Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 220.127.116.1190 (yes this is the latest DCH Graphics Driver).
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 18.104.22.16890
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
05-18-2020 03:56 PM